Sometimes what we most need is someone to challenge us to consider another way, and sometimes what we most need is someone to confirm what we already know.
Jennifer is Founder & President of e9 Corporate Coaching. She is a leadership & team transformation coach and speaker who helps professionals locate themselves fully in their work and become warriors.
Jennifer has consulted with executives and senior managers of Fortune 500 companies and startups.
Her scope and title increased in every job over 20 years. She has managed teams as large as 30, staffed from entry level to top leaders, and real estate funds up to $100 million in size. Jennifer walks the walk of her past leadership experience in coaching and advising her clients.
“Simply, life is too short to feel bad about your work. I spent years leading people and helping them expand, grow and succeed. I’ve learned from both what went right and what didn’t. I love enabling people to become more than they realized they can be and accelerating the dynamic of how whole teams relate to each other.”
Jennifer has managed relationships with executives and senior managers of companies including Dell Computer, EDS, Whirlpool, The Meredith Companies, Delta Airlines, Office Depot, and Jostens, and a variety of tech-industry startups. Along her path she has engaged with privately owned, publicly owned, nonprofit, and governmental organizations.
Education & Certifications:
- Certified Professional Co-active Coach, The Coaches Training Institute
- Over 700 hours of coaching & leadership training from top global trainers
- Certified in the Myers Briggs Type Inventory
- Certified in the Thomas Kilman Conflict Mode Instrument
- Master’s in real estate from MIT
- Master’s in policy analysis from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst (full scholarship)
- Carnegie Mellon University
- BA, Saint Olaf College, mathematics and economics